We give you 15 reasons not to visit Egypt NEVER Do not go!
This article is sarcastic tone (scathing derision with which it is intended to imply otherwise) and has no desire to offend the country, its culture and its people, but the opposite.
1. Some people think that Egypt is beautiful, but are in error
2. It is surrounded by horrible landscapes that almost nobody knows
Beach Sharm el Sheikh in Sinai Peninsula
Mount Sinai, South Sinai Peninsula
Lake Nasser in the middle basin of the River Nile in southern Egypt
The Nile River is known as the largest river in Africa and the longest in the world
3. Its fauna is negligible
4. The flora is almost zero
5. Its cuisine has no meaning
Today nonalcoholic beer manufactured for own consumption
6. The art, culture and traditions are exhausted
Nefertiti bust of 1345 a. C.
The cult of the Nile is a festival that dates back to the times of the Pharaohs and is held in late August and early September.
7. A country without sports
8. It has no historical monuments
Cleopatra is one of the most famous in history thanks to his seduction and intelligence with great political skills women.
Tutankhamen was one of the most famous pharaohs of history
Giza Pyramids in Cairo
Fortress in Alexandria
Temple of Nefertari
Temple of Luxor
10. breathtaking monuments? Here you will not see!
Monument outdoor Nubia and Aswan
Colossi of Memnon
Colossus of Ramses II
11. No much activities to enjoy
Sinbad Submarine Tour on the Red Sea from Hurghada
Hot air balloon ride
12. It is so boring that you spend asleep the whole time
Journey to the Egyptian Museum and Old Cairo citadella
Tour of the Giza Pyramids, Memphis and Sakkara
13. There is no product that characterizes the region
The beer was long considered as the national drink, having been invented in Egypt.
14. What can be expected from a country without religion
Mezquita Abu Al- Abbas Al-Mursi
Mohamed Ali Mosque in Cairo
Egypt religion is Sunni Islam
15. Go would be a complete waste of time
Pyramid Giza in Cairo
Source of information: The content of the post is my authorship.